Whether you are starting a new business or have an existing business, it is important to make sure all your legal affairs are in order and agreements are up to date to protect not only your business but you as the owner. At Mirshams Law, PLLC we work to make sure your business and personal assets are protected.
If you are starting a business, at Mirshams Law, PLLC, we start by evaluating your business and selecting the best business entity for you and your business. Whether it is a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), Limited Liability Company (LLC), Limited Partnership (LP), General Partnership (GP), Professional Association (PA), Professional Corporation (PC), S Corporation or C Corporation. Choosing the right entity can get confusing, and that is why we are here to help you make the right choice.
We can assist in the formation of your business, preparation, and filing of necessary documents with the State, as well as in the negotiation and preparation of contracts, including commercial leases, employment agreements, independent contractor agreements, non-compete agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and purchase/sale agreements.
Contact us to manage the full range of your business needs including:
- Start-up Business Counseling
- Business Entity Selection & Formation
- Preliminary Name Check
- Preparation and filing of Certificate of Formation with the Texas Secretary of State (SOS)
- Preparation of Bylaws or Company Agreement Preparation and filing of Form SS-4 Application for Employer Identification Number
- Operating Agreements and Bylaws
- Contract Review
- Contract Negotiations
- Employment Agreements
- Employment Consulting Matters
- Healthcare Employment Agreements
- HIPAA Manuals
- Licensing Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Residential and Commercial Leases
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
Get the legal help you need from an experienced and dedicated business attorney. Call our firm at 972-637-7898 to schedule a consultation. Mirshams Law provides business services from its law offices in Plano. We serve clients in Frisco, McKinney, Celina, Plano, Allen, and communities throughout Collin County, Denton County and Dallas County.