A Trademark is a recognizable symbol, sign, design, or expression which identifies goods or services of a particular source from those of others.As a business owner, it is important to safeguard your business intellectual property. Your business intellectual property be it a trademark, copyright or patent is a valuable asset for your business. In protecting your business name, personality and reputation you want to be proactive rather than retroactive to prevent forced re-branding.
At Mirshams Law, our Trademark Services include:
- Trademark Search & Registration
- Trademark Clearance Search
- Trademark Application Preparation
- Office Action Responses
- Statement of Use Filings
- Trademark Monitoring
- Trademark Assignment
- Trademark Licensing
- Trademark Change of Ownership
- Trademark Portfolio Management
- Trademark Renewal Management
- Trademark Opposition Proceedings
- Trademark Cancellation Proceedings
- Trademark Enforcement
Flat-Fee Trademark Package
- Initial intake consultation regarding your mark with a Trademark Attorney.
- Attorney discussion about your mark’s strength, choice considerations and description of goods and services.
- Knock-out search for potential barriers to trademark registration
- The written opinion of a trademark lawyer on feasibility and analysis of the success of trademark application
- The client receives PDF files of all correspondence filed with and received from the USPTO
- The client receives ongoing status reports of application with USPTO
Additional Packages available based on client needs.
Copyright is a legal right, existing in many countries, that grants the creator of an original work exclusive rights.
Do you create, own or license original content such as books, music, teaching curriculum, computer code, movies, blogs, websites or photographs? If so, then you should be protecting your valuable work through copyright protection.
At Mirshams Law provides the following Copyright services:
- Copyright Registration
- Copyright Enforcement
- Copyright Assignment
- Copyright Licensing
- Copyright Portfolio Management
Protect Your Business Assets
Get the legal help you need from an experienced and dedicated Trademark & Copyright Attorney. Call our firm at 972-637-7898 to schedule a consultation. Mirshams Law provides legal services from its law offices in Plano. We serve clients in Frisco, McKinney, Celina, Plano, Allen, and communities throughout Collin County, Denton County and Dallas County.